2017年5月13日 星期六

week 4

A Midsummer Night Dream



A Midsummer Night's Dream is a comedy written by William Shakespeare in 1595/96. It portrays the events surrounding the marriage of Theseus, the Duke of Athens, to Hippolyta, the former queen of the Amazons. These include the adventures of four young Athenian lovers and a group of six amateur actors (the mechanicals) who are controlled and manipulated by the fairies who inhabit the forest in which most of the play is set. The play is one of Shakespeare's most popular works for the stage and is widely performed across the world.


Poet's eye

「poet's eye」的圖片搜尋結果


If- Bread

Bread – If Lyrics
If a picture paints a thousand words, 
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships, 
Then where am I to go? 
There's no one home but you, 
You're all that's left me to.
And when my love for life is running dry, 
You come and pour yourself on me.

If a man could be two places at one time, 
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die, 
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through, 
Then one by one the stars would all go out, 
Then you and I would simply fly away

「if bread」的圖片搜尋結果



Initiation

「INITIATION」的圖片搜尋結果

Initiation is a rite of passage marking entrance or acceptance into a group or society. It could also be a formal admission to adulthood in a community or one of its formal components. In an extended sense it can also signify a transformation in which the initiate is 'reborn' into a new role. Examples of initiation ceremonies might include Hindu diksha, Christian baptism or confirmation, Jewish bar or bat mitzvah, acceptance into a fraternal organization, secret society or religious order, or graduation from school or recruit training. A person taking the initiation ceremony in traditional rites, such as those depicted in these pictures, is called an initiate.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

week 17

A Midsummer Night's Dream Characters Theseus—Duke of Athens Hippolyta—Queen of the Amazons Egeus—father of Hermia Hermia—daug...